10. A magic sword is always a good thing to have.
9. Raid your stepfather's library to learn new spells.
8. It's good to have a companion that growls and throws people around.
Fun trivia: Ookla got his name because the struggling writer passed by a UCLA sign.
7. Horses can safely land, with a rider, from any height.
6. Wounded old men you meet on the road can be counted on to impart information.
5. Bad guys tend to sneer the word "barbarian."
4. If you really need to get something done, a scream of "HaARRR-yee!" doesn't hurt.
3. Brute force beats out magic or technology!
2. Never trust a wizard ... they can be two-faced.
1. Barbarians kick ass!